Crazy Crazy

Interesting! i really enjoyed the beginning of this animation.... when it got closer to the ending the drawings and animation got a bit lazier looking. That's my only criticism. But yea the music fit well with what was going on. I liked the walk cycle for both characters too.

Bio Loop Bio Loop

Cool, I enjoyed this. It kinda felt a bit short. I liked the transformations and how he progressively became happier and more lively near the end when he evolves into a dinosaur. Good choice of music too!

megadrivesonic responds:

Thank you for enjoying it. It was actually going to be a little longer with anoutjer evolution but I had to take that out for time reasons unfortunately.

'Worm Herb' 'Worm Herb'

There's a certain charm to your style that I love! especially in this animation here. I enjoy your use of 8 bit sound bits, keep on making awesome work. It stands out from the crowd for sure

Butzbo responds:

Thanks dude! I've found a lot possibilities to experiment mixing 'real' recorded sounds and 8-bit/low fi sounds :)

CaptainCarbonara Loop CaptainCarbonara Loop

This was pretty cute, it's so hypnotizing to watch over and over again. Love the design of the pig

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it! I'm definitely going to use Captain Carbonara in the future, he's really fun to draw.

Transit Transit

This video blew my mind! It deserves a spot in the top 3 for sure, amazing, good job on perspective! And it loops so well, it's fun to watch over and over. Good luck my friend!

A Prank Time A Prank Time

This is beautifully done! I love the grotesque transformations and shape shifting going on here. I love it when animators take the time to shade everything as well. even though it's extra work, it really shows in the end. the style is like Studio Ghibli meets egoraptor meets CatFat. Super amazing job dude. I clicked this video originally expecting something dumb and silly, and I got that and a whole lot more than expected! Keep it up

What will you choose? What will you choose?

Like everyone else is saying: It's funny and original when compared with other pokemon parodies, which i enjoy.
The lipsync is off as well, but i still found it lighthearted and genuinely fun to watch!

MK: Luigi Death Stare MK: Luigi Death Stare

I like how you`re able to get this sort of 3d effect on the characters (especially on Mario`s face as he gets hit by the bomb and gets his head stuck to the tree trunk with a coin).

'Photon Frogs' 'Photon Frogs'

pretty cool. It`s just a simple Idea that came out nicely in this sort of crudesque drawing/animation style

Mario Finds The Cat Suit Mario Finds The Cat Suit

Even without much animation this animation is good